This is an opportunity that should not be missed by graduates looking to start their physiotherapy career in the right way.
- PhysioChoice is part of one of the largest privately owned physiotherapy groups in Australia including private practice locations in all parts of Gippsland and Metropolitan Melbourne, NSW, QLD and New Zealand.
What this Career Opportunity has to offer
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to gain experience in a supportive environment where excellent supervision will be provided with each new graduate being allocated to a senior physiotherapist
- Continuing education is strongly encouraged including the provision of regular full day paid in-services (Development Days) undertaken within the business.
- Unsurpassed new graduate programs are undertaken to develop clinical, organisational and business skills
- PhysioChoice has a history of creating career options that have generally thought to be unattainable.
How to find out More
PhysioChoice has a strong commitment to recruiting the best new graduates available and has a very structured process of providing information to interested physiotherapists. The process of gaining further information is:
- Step One: Apply online to express you interest. No letter of application or resume is necessary to express interest.
- Step Two: You will be contacted and sent an information package containing position descriptions, selection criteria and additional position and organisation information.
- Step Three: Submit formal application.
- Step Four: Interview and selection.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please apply online.