Who Is Thirroul Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic?
Offering a quality service to the northern suburbs of Illawarra (NSW) and beyond, Thirroul Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic commenced operation as a small Physiotherapy practice in 1985 and, since its inception, has grown its clinic, staff and offerings to include a more wholistic approach to health care.
With offerings including men’s, women’s, aged and paediatric health programs, exercise physiology, acute and chronic injury management, Clinical Pilates, massage and more, this clinic is a leader in the industry and an employer of choice for both Graduate and Registered Physiotherapists from right across the globe.
About the Region
This role offers a genuine lifestyle opportunity in addition to a diverse daily schedule.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, Woollongong has so much to offer. With something for everyone, Woollongong boasts a strong arts, theatre and music culture, amazing restaurants and cafes and a vibrant nightlife.
You can start or finish your day at one of the picturesque beaches that line the edge of the city or, if you enjoy the outdoors, you can spend your weekends doing some of the many outdoor activities available right on your doorstep such as skydiving, scuba diving, surfing, fishing, mountain biking, rainforest walks etc.
At Thirroul Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic we offer our Physiotherapists the opportunity for a great work/life balance.
About the Role
You will work within a dynamic and supportive multidisciplinary team here at Thirroul.
If you enjoy variety in your daily activities, you may find yourself undertaking:
• General Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
• Long and Short-Term Care Plans
• Clinical Pilates sessions (from one on one, up to 5 clients)
• Specialised Program Facilitation
• Home Visits (NDIS)
Upon commencement, you will be provided an existing case load with the opportunity to build and grow this through genuine engagement, long and short-term care planning and referral.
What We Offer
At Thirroul Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, we genuinely care about our staff and their wellbeing.
We offer you:
• A dynamic and supportive working environment.
• In house professional development opportunities.
• A competitive remuneration package.
• Opportunities to mentor and support.
• Relocation assistance (if required).
• Potential for career progression.
• A great work life balance!
We would love to speak to you if you have:
• A Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
• General or Interim Registration.
• A current National Police Check & evidence of an up-to-date Flu Immunisation.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with the opportunity to mentor and/or support a young cohort of graduates.
• A passion for the industry, an empathetic nature and a strong ability to build rapport.
Want to Know More?
For further information, please contact our Recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5174 6865.
To apply for these exciting opportunities, please click on the button below