Our priority at PhysioChoice is to continue to provide you with the highest quality services possible in our practice network. We are committed to ensuring we provide the safest possible environment in our practices by following all the recommendations of both the Department of Health and World Health Organisation with regards to COVID-19.
What are we doing to keep YOU safe while in our practices:
- All members of staff have undertaken training in Infection control provided by The Department of Health
- Hand sanitising stations are available at all practice reception desks and Pilates studios for the use of clients upon entry and exit of our facility.
- All clinicians follow a strict handwashing/ sanitising procedure before and after each client.
- All equipment is sanitised in between client consultations
- Increased space between clients in waiting rooms
- Increased cleaning of all surfaces in treatment rooms and reception areas
- Our Pilates studios have repositioned equipment to allow additional space between clients
- Where possible in our Pilates studios the clients will remain with the one reformer for the length of their session.
- Each participant will be requested to bring their own towel for use in the Pilates studios if they require it.
What can YOU do to assist us to keep yourself, staff and patients safe while in our practices?
- If you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, please advise us.
- Please advise our staff prior to your appointment where possible if you are feeling unwell and experiencing cough, fever and shortness of breath to assist in assessing if it is safe to attend your appointment
- Please bring a towel to your Pilates sessions.
We at PhysioChoice thank you for your co-operation under these extraordinary circumstances.