An outstanding opportunity is now available for an Experienced Aged Care Physiotherapist to join our VIC team.
We are a long standing leading provider of high quality physiotherapy services. Our innovative group is dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, maintenance therapy and rehabilitation.
About Our Company
At PhysioChoice we take pride in giving all our team the resources and support required to be the best that they can be in their chosen field.
Working in a supportive environment, with like-minded people and a focus on continuing education could be the best move of your career.
Whilst large enough to provide career options and advancement opportunities we are still small enough to make the whole team feels like they are a valued and important member of a successful group.
- 457 VISA Sponsorship
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation, paid annual and sick leave
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development including monthly professional development days and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- A structured and progressive career path that has potential to lead to a management role
- Great work life balance
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experiencedin Aged Care
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Car and valid driving licence
- Appropriate working visas
- National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments
- Physiotherapy assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- EXCELLENT Package – Above market average
- VISA Sponsorship
- Paid relocation support
- Guaranteed loyalty bonus
- Immediate Start
- You will be managed and completely insured by us
For a confidential discussion about this role please apply online along with your up to date CV